Tuesday, August 3, 2010

From Sarah...

Hello!

Well we're half way finished and still no fatalities, thank god! Though a few of us have somehow managed to catch a cold, myself included. The school has really taken shape and we're all looking forward to finishing the builiding, who knew brick laying in 40degree heat was such hard work?! Most of us have taken turns teaching english to the students in the school, its been very enjoyable and its great to see them progress..they might even be making full sentences soon!

All in all im having a excellent time, but i do miss my home comforts! Oh, and congrats to my Dad on learning how to post a comment on the blog, i am VERY impressed!

Cyas soon!
Sarah xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,Ya know me,a bit like techno geek !!Great to hear back (I will teach yr mam how this blogging works) I will think of interesting things (or ddrink vodka) to write to you about and no doubts keep you and all your gangs sspiirtss ups
    xxx
    Dad1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, Your dad decided to impart his knowledge regarding posting a comment on this site, but genius that he is gave me the wrong e-mail address for you so my last message is gone somewhere far, far away... so I hope I have it right this time. Glad to see you are missing your home comforts :) Matty is missing you, filled him with petrol last week and took him up a mountain, poor sod begged for mercy and was shaking so I took him to Kevin to get his wheels balanced ;) Things are quiet here, missing your gorgeous smile, see you soon. Love Trish (Mum to you) xxx

    ReplyDelete